check us out on www.infinitejourneyblog.com
Wow what an honor!! We received our first blog award from none other than our friends at Still Times, a beautifully written blog about a family sharing their travel journeys.
I am none other than flattered that I was nominated. But Im going to be honest, I had no idea what “Leibster” meant. Luckily, a quick Google search showed that Leibster is German for ‘favorite’ meaning the ‘favorite blog award’!!
The Liebster Award Rules –
1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Chose 5 blogs to pass this award to
I nominate the following bloggers for their amazing blogs! I’m only sorry I could only pick 5. These are in no particular order.
- KK @ KowledgeKnut– a whitty and informative, blog written for everyone
- Patricia @ Patricia D Drury – I am in love with her photos and the beautiful way she captures images
- Seth @ SethsSnap – for his wonderful imagry and use of wording when describing his work
- Scrawling in the Sand – I love the spirit that she writes with and use of poetic language, coupled with her photos, it is truly a lovely blog!
- Tips of Traveling – A blog fulllllllll of useful and helpful information!!
4. Let the recipients know about the award by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Create 5 – 10 questions the nominee should answer
Nominator’s Questions for Me
1. If you had a week to live, what would you do?
If I only had a week to live I would spend it with my loved ones being the same goofy, loving self that I always am. I wouldnt let them know I only had a week, and instead I would leave items in a box or something for them to find afterwards and remember the good and beautiful times with me.
2. What is the number one travel adventure that you’ve always wanted to go on?
I think my entire trip is something I have always wanted to go on! However, I admire other travelers and their adventures and the beautiful places that they travel to!
3. Who is your biggest role model and why?
My biggest role model is my mother. She has taught me, above everything else, to always stay true to myself.
4. If you were given $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
I would be forever grateful if I was given $1,000,000. Im sure I would be the person trying to save the world with it 🙂
5. If you were shipwrecked on an island and could only choose 3 people to be there with you, who would they be?
Oh goodness this would be a tough one. I am so random and quirky I am sure I would drive anyone I took with me insane. My mom could probably put up with me, and since Tasha is taking this trip with me, she probably could also. And perhaps someone who was good at building a boat? The Swiss Family Robinson? I would clump them all together as one person for the purpose of this question though. 😉
Questions for My Nominee‘s
- What is your favorite quote?
- Who or what inspires you?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What are your aspirations?
- What is your greatest accomplishment to date?
- Do you like answering these questions?